Pages

Thursday 28 March 2013

The Altered Alice 'Mad as a March Hare'

Thought I'd make something frivolous today. Over at The Flying Unicorn forum they're having a Month of Fairytale Challenges for Alice in Wonderland. One of them is to make a Mad Hatter's Hat.
I'm entering this into The Altered Alice Challenge. 
http://alteredalice.blogspot.com/
I haven't enetered there for a long time and they're lots of fun, and it's great to see the different ideas everyone comes up with, soooo here's mine


And of course one of Busta modelling:


9 comments:

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

wow that is amazing

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh my GOODNESS! this is about the cutest thing I've ever seen! Fabulously creative and so whimsical. I adorae it! Thanks so much for sharing with The Altered Alice. xxD

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh my gosh your Alice hat is Wonderful and Loved the photo of it on Busta. hahahha.
Hugs Lynn

Rett said...

Congratulations, Dawn. I see you won the challenge at the Altered Alice. Had to stop by to tell you that I think your Mad Hatter Hat is awesome. I'm still smiling.

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely amazing! So much lovely details!
best wishes, serafeena

Lynne Phelps said...

Congrats on winning all the Octopode goodies at The Altered Alice! Remember that you will need to send me an email to claim your prize as I need your email address to send on to the sponsor. Go to the blog and in the left column under "Lynne's Links" there is a link to email me.

Love the hat, love Love LOVE the HAT!

mijbil said...

That's gorgeous(and it looks great on your boxer)! :)
Big hugs from Sweden!

Darla Walden said...

Wow your talent is AMAZING. Awesome.

Matney said...

Fabulous hat!! So deserves the win, Congrats!!