Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Fashionable Stamping Challenge- Vintage



This is for the challenge on Fashionable Stamping Challenges, Which is ' Vintage'

This is the front of a note book I'm making for my daughter, who LOVES lists!

The paper is Pixie Glen from Prima.

I made the paper rose in browns and blue tones, and inked the edges of the stamped image then tinted the image with blue and brown to give it a vintage look.

The clock stamp is from Kanban, which I glazed with Glossy Accents, and added a little glitter.

I've had this stamp (the girl) for along time, I think it's from Lost Coast Design.

The adage tag is Tim Holtz

5 comments:

Shirl said...

Wow are we glad your daughter loves lists because we get to see this beautiful note book. The detail is amazing and lots of lovely stamping, scrummy yummy.

Thanks for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

Hugs Shirley x x

Meggymay said...

A fabulous note book cover, your daughter is lucky getting this amazing piece. Yvonne/Meggymay x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a beautiful note book cover with a fantastic vintage feeling. Your daughter will love it.
Thanks for joining the Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn
Well I am like your daughter as I am definitely a list maker lol.
This is so special. I love your use of the CI stamp as the focal. Beautiful vintage, shabby chic.
Thank you for joining Fashionable Stamping challenge, hope to see you again.
Wishes
Lynne

Fliss said...

This is gorgeous Dawn. Love the image and colours. Your daughter is sure to love this as it's so pretty.
Thanks for joining Fashionable Stamping's vintage challenge and hope to see you again.
Fliss x