Pages

Monday 21 December 2009

Mixed Media Monday Challenge 'Frosty'


These are for the challenge 'Frosty'. I love the image...so I've used it twice. The image is from a vintage magazine cover, decoupaged and her fur is highlighted with glitter and a snow pen, which gives a 3d snow effect, that's fun to use. She has tiny accent beads and rhinestones in her hair and more accent beads around the edge of the ATC, on the first I've used flower soft polar white, though it doesn't show very well in the pic

11 comments:

Willy said...

Both are beautiful, Dawn.

Sandy said...

Oh wow elegant, elegant.
Realy fantastic work Dawn. Love them.

indybev said...

I was about to say "so elegant", but I see Sandy took my words! Your lady is a lovely snow queen!

Yvonne said...

So elegant, so beautiful!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Beautiful work. Very elegant.

Martina said...

Wonderful design, Dawn!
Really great artwork.
Merry christmas for you!

Diane said...

Dawn, these are gorgeous ATC's - I can't decide which one I like the most. Happy Christmas to you and yours! Diane

Janny said...

Gorgeous Dawn! Merry Christmas;o)

Oxana said...

Beautiful work!!!!

Beth said...

She is a perfect ice queen!

Chriss Rollins said...

wow Dawn wonderful work have just been catching up and your ATC's are so wanting to live in my collection...lol love them.
Dont you think some of these would make it for the winters day challenge over at our place.

You still have time to get them in.

wishing you and yours a wonderful Chritsmas time.

chriss x